Author: Lisa Novak
Planning a trip? Let us know before you travel so we can put a Travel Memo on your credit card. A Travel Memo lets our fraud protection company, Falcon, know you're traveling and will be making purchases outside of your "normal" spending habits.
- Let us know before you go out of the country so international purchases will be allowed.
- If transactions take place in California when you are in Florida then Falcon knows they are probably not yours.
- Travel Memos do not mean your card won't still get flagged, but it can help Falcon monitor your card better.
- Make sure we have your current cell phone number in case Falcon calls you to verify purchases. If they only have your home phone and can't get in touch with you they are more likely to suspect fraud.
Important Visa numbers to have with you when you travel:
- Falcon 1-888-918-7313
- Falcon out of country 1-727-299-2449
- Lost/Stolen 1-800-449-7728
- Visa info (24 hrs) 1-800-VISA-911
- Visa info (24 hrs) 1-800-847-2911
Call us at 217-875-2301 or 800-542-6474 before you travel.