Hit the Gym!
- Create an ICE (in case of emergency) folder: Having cash on hand in case of unexpected expenses is a smart financial move.
- Break out the highlighter: Write down your monthly income and bills, set goals, keep track of miscellaneous costs, and assess periodically to see where you can cut back.
- Make it automatic: Set up automatic deposits to your savings, Christmas club, or vacation club.
- Go paperless: Activate your online banking, mobile deposits, and EAlerts.
- Review your beneficiaries: Make sure that all information is up to date.
- Create your own financial calendar: Make it your own.