Tell us about your experience with Decatur Earthmover!
It’s time to prepare by going back to school shopping. We all know that this can be a financial burden, so here are some tips to help.
1. Buy in bulk: try shopping at Sam’s to grab items in bulk to prepare for years to come or if items get damaged.
2. Buy generic brands: Generic brands will be cheaper and similar quality.
3. Shop without your kids.
4. Shop with a credit card that offers cash back.
5. Create a back-to-school budget.
6. Check to see if there is a tax-free weekend near you to be able to save some money.
7. Start shopping early: Take advantage of the discounts and sales in the weeks before school starts.
8. Contact churches and charitable organizations to see if they offer back-to-school events.
9. Visit non-profit organizations: Some offer back to school items for free or little cost. Ex: Helping Hands Food Pantry and Salvation Army.
10. Start stocking up on the items that you could be packing for their school lunches.
No need to break the bank right before school starts. Follow these tips and follow your own budget so you don’t break the bank.