The women in our lives do great things and inspire us to be great people!
Take a look at Decatur's locally-owned female-owned businesses that should recognized and celebrated all year long! These businesses were nominated by our very own employees!
- Sweetly Meek: Owned by Alex Meek. Sweetly Meek was launched spring 2021 and offers long lasting, handmade, custom vehicle air fresheners. These products are beautiful and really brighten up your car! Check her out at www.SweetlyMeek.com
- Levels Fitness: Owned by Ashlyn Lowery. It is a women's only gym specializing in group fitness and individual fitness programs. This is a great fitness option for women in the Decatur area with a monthly membership and weekly group classes that are offered. Check her out at LevelsFitness | Decatur IL | Facebook
- The Art Farm: This is a downtown Decatur retail store featuring the work of local artists. They offer products such as jewelry, artwork, stones, and so much more! You should visit this place just for the vibes alone! Check this place out at https://www.artfarmdecatur.com/
- BitterSweet Memories: Owned by Photographer Deanna Wilson. An amazing photography experience for new parents, graduates, families, and everyone in between. Nothing better than documenting those precious moments in life with the help of a talented photographer. Check her out at bittersweetmemoriesphotography.com
- Katie Wright Photography: Owned by Photographer Katie Wright. The experience to capture authentic, beautiful, human moments in every photo. You will be blessed with beautiful moments for years to come. Check her out at katiewright-photography.com
- Sara's Cookies: Owned by Sara Foreman. Located in Mt. Zion, Sara's Cookies offers unique and custom decorated cookies. Whether you need baby shower to wedding shower or graduation to retirement, she can do it for you! Check her our at Sara's Cookies | Facebook
- Plume: Owned by Angi Lay. Plume offers luxurious bath and body products, handmade with only the finest ingredients. Her products will leave you feeling, looking, and smelling great all year long. Check her out at plumebodyshop.com
- Miti Fine Pet Services: Owned by Beth Wallace. Miti Fine teaches your dog basic obedience through positive reinforcement. Check her out at Miti Fine Pet Services | Decatur IL | Facebook
- Gustafson & Associates: Owned by Amy Jedlicka. A great company available to help you with your tax and accounting needs at any point in life. Check her out at Gustafson & Associates | Decatur IL | Facebook
- Kristy's Creature Comforts: Owned by Kristy Schmahl. If you need a professional pet sitter or in home pet services, then Kristy is the one for you! She will help your pets feel pampered and loved while you're away! Check her out at (20+) Kristy's Creature Comforts, Professional "In-home" Pet sitter service | Decatur IL | Facebook
- Independent Cabi Stylist: Tracey Albert. A fashion and personal stylist for any event. She is reliable and awesome! View her current collection here: Fashion and Personal Styling On Your Terms | cabi Clothing (cabionline.com) Check her out at Tracey Albert, cabi Stylist | Facebook
- Beck Realtors Inc.: Owned by Trisha Beck. Beck Realtors (FKA Paula Childs) has been representing buyers and seller throughout the Central Illinois area. They can help you with all of your real estate needs! Check her out at beckrealtorsinc.com
- The Studio Downtown: Owned by Samantha Schendel (Hassinger). A truly amazing woman who will go to great lengths to get your perfect picture. She's great for any aspect of life: birth, family, you name it, she can do it. She can even record podcasts. Check her out at thestudiodowntowndecatur.com