Accidents Happen

If your car loan is more than your car is actually worth, you need this.

What is GAP?

Say you get into a car accident and your car is deemed a total loss. Even worse, insurance will only pay a portion of your loan.

GAP is here to help.

A GAP policy covers the difference between what you owe on a car and what your insurance company will pay. At Decatur Earthmover, our members can cover their vehicle loans with a $495 GAP policy. A DECU GAP policy also includes insurance policy deductible assistance. Even better? Earthmover will give you $1000 towards your next car loan when you finance with us within 90 days.

Maybe it’s not a total loss after all.

If you want some more information, fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.