A checking account that rewards you for deepening your relationship with us. Because who doesn't love rewards?
Earthmover's Student Visa helps ease you into good credit habits without the risk of too much debt. Whether you are in high school or college you can begin establishing a credit history with our Student Visa. Start with a small credit limit and probably a parent to co-sign -- definitely a parent to co-sign if you are under 18.
- Credit Limits of $250 to $2,000
- No Annual Fee
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Minimum payment is 2% of the balance or $10, whichever is greater
- $200,000 Travel Accident Insurance when tickets are purchased with the card.
- Auto Rental Coverage - Reimbursement for damage due to collision or theft of most rental vehicles paid for with the card. (only pays if you don't purchase the rental company's insurance)
- Acceptance around the world
- Cash advances for quick funds
- Monthly statements for simple record-keeping
- eStatements and online account access
How to Avoid Paying Interest on Purchases: Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
For Credit Card Tips from the Federal Reserve Board: To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Federal Reserve Board at www.federalreserve.gov/creditcard
Fill out the form below and we'll get busy working on it.
By clicking the "Apply Now" button, you understand that you are applying for credit with Decatur Earthmover Credit Union and you attest that the information you have entered above to be accurate and complete. Furthermore, you authorize Decatur Earthmover Credit Union to check your employment and credit history and to obtain credit reports in connection with this application for credit.