Login to make a payment using funds from your DECU account.
- Christmas Club
- Vacation Club
- Money Market
- Investment & Retirement Services
- Get Started
- Mortgage Loans
- Home Equity
- Visa Credit Cards
- Student Loans
- Personal Loans
- Loan Products
- Vehicle Loans
- Emergency Assistance Loan
- Do It Yourself
- Payment Center
- COVID-19 Response
- About Us
- Meet the Staff
- Mortgage Center
- Student Center
- Auto Center
- Overdraft Privilege
- Medallion Signature Guarantee
- Apple Pay
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Theme Park Tickets
- Richland Community College Scholarship
- Visa Gift Cards
- The Cooperative Principles of Credit Unions
- Redirect - Auto Refinance
- Redirect - Emerald Checking
- Redirect - Limit Increase
- Redirect - Mortgage
- Redirect - Credit Protection Lead
- Redirect - Check it out
- Redirect - eAlert Sign Up
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, our members’ and our employees’ health and safety is our number one concern. Here at DECU, we are monitoring the situation closely, following all guidelines recommended by the CDC, and adding additional cleaning procedures to our daily routine.
- The Drive-ups at our Dividend Location and Paris Location will continue operating with the following hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
We are temporarily suspending drive up services at our other locations (Aldi Drive, Edward Street in Decatur & Marion Drive in Forsyth).
We understand it can be frustrating to have limited locations, however by doing so we can thoroughly deep clean all other locations. In the event our Dividend location is affected, we can continue at another location.
- We will only be accepting night drops at the Dividend and Paris locations.
- Our Contact Center will be operating Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Apply for our Emergency Financial Assistance Loan here!
- We are waiving all foreign ATM transaction fees for members from now (March 13th) until April 15, 2020. This means our members can use non-Earthmover ATMs without being charged a fee by Earthmover. You may still have to pay a surcharge fee from that ATM’s institution. Here is a list of ATM locations that won’t charge you a fee at all with your Earthmover card.
- Mobile Deposit limits will be increasing to:
$3,500 max check and 6 checks per day.
$5,000 per week, 18 checks per week.
$10,000 per month, 30 checks per month.
- In an effort to reduce financial strain on our members during the COVID-19 pandemic, DECU is offering free Skip-A-Pay to each member between now (March 16, 2020) and April 30, 2020. DECU’s Skip-A-Pay program allows members to skip the monthly loan payment on their consumer loan. Typically, the forms must be turned in before the 20th of the month prior to the one being skipped. However, Skip-A-Pays will be honored as long as they are turned in before the payment. If the form is turned in after the 20th, members will need to monitor their account to ensure the payment is skipped. If we aren’t able to process the Skip-A-Pay before your payroll payment is made, give us a call and the full payment will be refunded as soon as possible.
Here are a few helpful tips:
- Sign up for the news eAlert via online banking to stay up to date.
- Utilize Online Banking and Video Banking for any business you can handle using those services.
As we continue to monitor this process, you may notice a delay in services, call times, chat times, etc. Thank you for your patience.
For additional information on COVID-19, visit the Macon County Health Department’s website.
Please be assured we are doing all we can to continue business as usual while following all protocols designed to keep us all healthy. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out over phone, live chat, or video banking.