Login to make a payment using funds from your DECU account.
- Christmas Club
- Vacation Club
- Money Market
- Investment & Retirement Services
- Visa Credit Cards
- Student Loans
- Personal Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- Recreational Loans
- Vehicle Loans
- Do It Yourself
- Payment Center
- COVID-19 Response
- About Us
- Meet the Staff
- Mortgage Center
- Student Center
- Auto Center
- Overdraft Privilege
- Medallion Signature Guarantee
- Apple Pay
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Theme Park Tickets
- Richland Community College Scholarship
- Visa Gift Cards
- The Cooperative Principles of Credit Unions
- Redirect - Auto Refinance
- Redirect - Emerald Checking
- Redirect - Limit Increase
- Redirect - Mortgage
- Redirect - Home Equity
- Redirect - Credit Protection Lead
- Redirect - Check it out
- Redirect - eAlert Sign Up
- State National
- Credit Protector
- GAP Vehicle Insurance
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Personal Line of Credit
- Apply for an Auto Loan
- Apply for a Personal Loan
- Apply for a Credit Card
- Apply for a Recreational Vehicle
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues, our members’ and our employees’ health and safety is our number one concern. Here at DECU, we are still monitoring the situation, following all guidelines recommended by the CDC, and adding additional cleaning procedures to our daily routine.
- The Drive-ups at our Dividend,Edward Street,Mt.Zion,and Forsyth will continue operating with the following hours:
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday hours: Dividend, Forsyth, and Contact Center 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Edward Street and Mt. Zion 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Paris 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Our Contact Center will be operating Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Paris Lobby is open with the following hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Forsyth, Dividend, and Mt. Zion Lobbies are Closed
- Maximum Capacity within our lobbies when open:
Dividend - 15 members, Mt. Zion - 10 members, and Paris - 6 members.
Here are a few helpful tips:
- Lobby Info When Open: There will not be access to public restrooms or water fountains so be sure to plan accordingly if you are visiting a lobby. The floors will be marked to ensure members stand 6 feet apart.
- What you can do in the lobby: accessing your safety deposit box, getting something notarized, and signing mortgage papers. Our teller lines will be open for usual business, however with the lobby capacities in place, we suggest online banking, using the drive up, or our Contact Center.
- Sign up for the news eAlert via online banking to stay up to date.
- Utilize Online Banking and Virtual Banking for any business you can handle using those services.
For additional information on COVID-19, visit the Macon County Health Department’s website.
Please be assured we are doing all we can to continue business as usual while following all protocols designed to keep us all healthy. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out over phone, live chat, or virtual banking.