Cool enough for teens. Safe enough for parents.
Help your kids use a debit card safely while learning to stay within a budget.
The NewGen Card is a reloadable prepaid Visa debit card. An adult member can purchase a NewGen Card for a teen to start them down the road to financial independence. The card helps teens* learn to use a debit card safely and stay within a budget.
- A cost-effective way to introduce teens to budget management
- Gives kids a sense of independence and responsibility
- Parents enjoy peace of mind with card and account security
- Personalized with teen’s name
- Online tools help parents teach financial responsibility
- Easy to reload at Earthmover, online, via automatic funding, or at any Visa ReadyLink location
- Safer than cash with protection against fraud through Visa Zero Liability Policy
- Use everywhere Visa cards are accepted.
Available at any lobby teller window. Learn more about NewGen at prepaidnewgen.com.
*Not available to anyone younger than 13 years old.